Monday, June 3, 2013

Do you make mistakes in your relationship??

The sad truth is, everyone makes these mistakes. You, me will by default make these crucial mistakes as soon as we begin to develop feelings and attraction for someone. Unless we bring consciousness and intelligence into the process our relationships will be stressful and difficult.

Think about it for a minute. Just about how difficult it is to have a relationship with someone you truly love. It's as if the more you love them the harder it is. Why is that? Well you're about to find out.

I am so glad that I learned about these things and had the privilege to serve so many as a relationship counselor. I hope you will let me share my research with you. I am sure you won't be sorry. Just give me a call I can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment